What About Everything? [Carbon Leaf]

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I've been having a bit of a hard time trying to find the motivation to sit at my computer and write out a post. It's not that I'm busy, or that there's something going on that stops me from posting. But rather, the exact opposite! I've been busy reading for classes, trying to read some texts so I can figure out some direction for my thesis, and trying to find a place to fence. There are a few things I'm trying to plan for the next month or so, but I want to wait to write about them (you know, the whole knock on wood thing).

So instead, today I am going to ask you for your questions. This is something a lot of people have been doing on their blogs, and frankly I think it's excellent. So far I've told you what I want to tell you about me. Now I want you to ask me what you want to know. These questions and answers will go into my "About Me" section of the blog that I discovered how to create after being posted in a main post as well.

I'll put reminders in future posts as well, to keep the conversation going!

3 comments:

  1. Why did you decide to go to Budapest? How long are you planning on staying there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you hope to be doing in three years? Sounds like an interview question doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much do you love Lesa? Would you marry her if you could?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO