Countdown to Halloween: 2 Days

Friday, October 29, 2010

What's Halloween without the creepy,
spooky,
make-you-jump,
sort of movies?

For me, suspense movies get to me
far more than the gory, bloody, slasher movies
(though, I do find I like a lot of those too, but...)
but man, the suspense/thriller movies?
I'm on the edge of my seat and jumping every other second!

What Lies Beneath
(when the picture frame falls? the first time I saw this movie was at one of my birthday parties in high school, and i jumped and shrieked at that part. no one else did. i'm gullible with movies, what can i say?)

Identity
(i can't say anything about this one that i want to say without giving the whole thing away)

House of Wax
(god, it was such a dumb movie in retrospect - i mean, paris hilton was in it - but i jumped every other second watching it for the first time it seems)

2 comments:

  1. I just re-watched house of wax this halloween season and honestly I think the movie is kind of great ... although I have NEVER seen a horror movie I didn't like so maybe I am a little biased :)

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Lies Beneath is totally creepy but good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO