Christmas Movies Galore!

Saturday, November 27, 2010


Aly & Molly have hit a favorite topic of mine today:
Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials
as a fair warning, this is a long list:

- The Santa Clause
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
- Miracle on 34th Street
- It's A Wonderful Life
- The Polar Express
- Home Alone
- Christmas Vacation
- The Muppet's Christmas Carol
- Holiday Inn
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon)
- Christmas With the Cranks
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Frosty The Snowman
- Jack Frost
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Scrooge (with Alastair Sims)
- Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas
- The Night They Saved Christmas

... this list really keeps going

What are your favorites?



7 comments:

  1. I love those Santa Clause movies. Tim Allen is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I love so many of the ones you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! That's a looong list! Full of awesome choices too! :)

    LOVE The Santa Clause! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Santa Clause, you have such a great list of Holiday movies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes The Santa Clause was on my list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i forgot about 'the santa clause.' i love that movie. it's so magical and makes me 'believe.' :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The santa clause is my faaavorite! I had that on my list too! :) and home alone of coure! Oh and also the polar express! great minds think alike huh!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO