Monday, February 7, 2011

All You Need Is Love {Day One}

Let's Start The
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
Blog Challenge!

If you haven't noticed,
Me, Sam, and Neely are super excited about this.

Chaos Theory

Day One
When I need some ME time I {LOVE} to...

I'm an only child which means that 'me' time has become a super essential part of my life. I love people, I love being with people, around people - but, I spent a lot of time growing up entertaining myself as well. I value the time I get to myself. I like me. I like to have time with me. It's good for the soul.

- read a good book

- watch movies with a glass of wine
- catch up on TV shows
- take a trip to the beach at night and just watch the waves

- go to a Bikram class
- play with my cat
- take myself out to lunch

What about you? How do you celebrate yourself?
Join up!

[all images from weheartit]


15 comments:

  1. I love all of your me time activities! Taking a trip to the beach and watching the waves is the best one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, going to the beach sounds amazing! I wish I had one close by. I'd probably go daily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with every item on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound like great things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great challenge. And thank you SO much for recommending loveandoliveoil.com for me. I am officially obsessed.

    Love, Ainslee

    ReplyDelete
  6. really inspired by this challenge!...great ideas i love the idea of taking myself out to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE night beach trips! And I'm sooo excited that the challenge already generated so many people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh if only I could just take a trip to the beach! That sounds so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As an only child, I totally understand the need for me time! I LOVE having it...too much time with people and I go crazy! Freshman year of college, with a roommate, was a little hard:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to take a trip to the beach at night. Wish I lived by one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reading a good book is such an escape for me during my "me" time. Great choices :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Taking a trip to the beach sounds great- if only I didn't live 3 hours away from it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving this blog challenge!! Thanks so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reading is my fave "me" activity! I wish I lived near the ocean, I would totally take trips to the beach solo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a goal to try a Bikram class one of these days! : ) And I can't wait to adopt a cat---soon I hope!
    Thanks again for hosting the swap & challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO