another HodgePodge with Joyce!
Link up with her,
1. How many times have you moved house?
Six times to date.
I'm counting the move to my dorm in NC as only once
(I lived in the same dorm for 3 years),
Each move between apartments counts;
and I'm only counting the first move to Budapest.
2. What subject would you study if you had a year to devote it?
Cooking. In Italy. Tuscany, please!
I'd love to take a year
and just learn all their secrets.
3. What in this world breaks your heart?
SO many things.
Let's just see 2 charities that I think we should all donate to:
having acces to clean water is something
everyone ought to have
animal cruelty is unacceptable.
there's no reason for it.
4. What is one thing that symbolizes the time in which you live? Why?
I was going to say cell phones,
but really - I think laptops are more prominent.
It's how people stay in contact with friends and family,
how people get their work done,
how people meet new people (dating websites, blogging friends, etc),
make plans for travel,
You get my point?
5. Favorite bumper sticker/t-shirt slogan?
6. How do you like your spaghetti?
Made by my dad.
7. Advice for a soon-to-be graduate?
You've still got time to do the things you want to do.
Graduation doesn't mean 'freedom' is over.
8. Random Thought
11.5 days left until my thesis is due