I totally love blog challenges.
Which is why I am linking up with Neely and Amber for their Fall Blog Challenge. I particularly love these things when my life is uninteresting and I am wading through the blogger badlands, as I am now. So, this is the perfect remedy for my stint in boredom land.
So, here is Day 1: Fall Traditions
This is a tough one, because my falls always look so different.
Things I look forward to in the fall?
- Cute sweaters with jeans and boots
- Pumpkin flavored everything
- Decorating the exterior of where I live with Halloween things
- Transitioning to a more general fall/Thanksgiving decoration
- Sending silly cards to people I love
- Crisp weather with bright, warm sunshine
- Apple Picking
_ Pumpkin Picking
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Jumping in piles of leaves
- Enjoying the random summer-like days that come around
So, there you have it, my "Fall Traditions"
What are yours?