1. Who would you like to meet: Washington, Lincoln, or Jefferson?
He seems like a really interesting, level-headed guy.
Plus, wouldn't he be cool to just stand beside?
2. Favorite chain restaurant?
Oh dear, this is hard!
I like Chipotle.
I LOVE Ruth Chris' Steak House.
I enjoy Chili's.
I can't pick.
Too much commitment with that sort of answer!
3. When you look back on your life, do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished and say:
It was good!"
I hope the latter.
I do tend to hang onto a lot of "what-if's"
but I'm learning to let them go.
You make the best decision for you at the moment you make them,
in that moment it's what you wanted,
why regret it later?
4. Opinions on Grapefruit? Vs. Oranges?
Grapefruit with sugar on top, from time to time.
Otherwise, I'm an orange girl.
5. When was the last time you cleaned a closet?
6. What three famous people would you like to have a lunch with?
J.K. Rowling, Daniel Radcliffe, and Rupert Grint.
How fun would that lunch be?
7. Scale of 1-10, how are you at parallel parking?
I'm actually impressed with myself on this one
8. Random Thought:
Exciting news to come soon!