Christmas Movies

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Let's be honest, Christmas movies are one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. I do not let myself watch them ever (okay, mostly ever) during the rest of the year (sometimes you just need to watch the Santa Clause in June or July, you know). So, in honor of the quickly approaching Christmas day, I present to you, some of my favorite Christmas movies, ever:


I love the Santa Clause. Despite being a newer movie, it's a classic of the season in my mind. Really, how many of us wished that our Dad could become Santa Claus?! 


A Charlie Brown Christmas is such an important part of the Christmas season. I love everything about this movie and always stop to watch it when it's on TV.

Source: google.com via Courtney on Pinterest

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer is my favorite Christmas movie. Hands down. Ever. There is just something about this movie that makes me feel like it's Christmas time. 


What about you guys? What are your favorite Christmas movies and why?

1 comment:

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO