I love a good hodgepodge.
Thank goodness Joyce delivers one every week.
1. By the end of 2013 what is one thing/place you want to have organized?
Hopefully a whole new organized apartment for Grad School :)
Other than that: my closet.
I need to get rid of things I don't wear, don't like, etc.
I need to stop assigning sentimentality to things.
2. Worst uniform you've ever hard to wear for work?
We had these awful t-shirts we had to wear
when I lifeguarded at a waterpark when I was younger.
We did everything we could to avoid getting a farmer's tan.
3. Last kitchen mishap?
I'm not sure I've had one yet.
Or at least not one in recent enough memory.
*knocks on wood*
4. How do you protect yourself from other's negativity?
I try not to surround myself with negative people.
But it happens.
So, in those times I talk to my parents,
surround myself with good friends,
read, take a hot shower, sleep in,
and just breathe.
Their negativity is not mine,
and I don't want to take in any of it.
5. Who in your family do you most resemble?
I think I'm the perfect mix of my parents, honestly.
We have such a small family there aren't many to compare to :)
6. Jan 8th - National Bubble Bath Day. Will you partake?
Maybe not on the 8th,
but I will celebrate eventually!
7. Which of the world's best festivals would you like to go to?
Since I've already been to Carnivale in Venice:
I would love for my next one to be
Carnival in Rio!
8. Random Thought?
I still maintain that casinos are prime people watching venues.
Dad and I are in CT at the casinos,
and man - people are hilarious.