TTT: Books I Don't Want To Wait For

Tuesday, December 3, 2013


I don't know about you guys out there, but I cannot believe that it's already December and we're writing posts looking forward to 2014. Because, really? Where did 2013 go? Weren't we just writing our Yay! 2013 is going to be the best! posts and cracking open the books we were so excited about? 

Well, I guess 2013 is almost behind us and The Broke and The Bookish have us looking forward to the best of 2014.  

1. The Blood of Olympus (Heros of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan - finally! I cannot wait to get my hands on the last book in this series. If the last few books are any indication of how amazing this conclusion will be, I can't think of anything that might. 
2. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo - I haven't read #2 yet, but I just know I cannot wait for this one. 
3. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare - I need to know what happens. #4 was awful. #5 was brilliant. Let's hope #6 is even better than the last. 

Okay, apparently I haven't been looking forward to too many books. I think it's really that I haven't realized how quickly 2013 was winding down and how close we are to the release of so many new books to love. These three are just books in three series that I am ready to know what the heck is going on in them! 

So, let's turn this over to all of you guys: What books should I be looking forward to? Please. Tell me. My to-read isn't long enough yet. 


2 comments:

  1. New follower! Oh my goodness! I couldn't stop naming books! City of Heavenly Fire for sure! And Ruin and Rising too!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think I was looking forward to many either, but I surprised myself. I couldn't bring myself to add Blood of Olympus because it is such a long way off. I totally agree with you on TMI! I am ready for it to be over. I am still cranky about #4, but I have to finish the series. I am really excited to read Dorothy Must Die, an Oz retelling. Here is my whole list http://wp.me/pzUn5-1JG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO