Thirty Seems Pretty Sweet

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Today I turn thirty years old, which frankly, isn't as frightening as it sounds. 

I've spent a lot of time lately thinking about this next decade.
Thinking about all the amazing people I've met on this journey so far.
And on who I am today because of all of those people.
All of you people.

So, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being you.
And allowing that youness of you to shape the meness of me.
I honestly wouldn't be who I am, or where I am, today without you.

So, here I'll leave you with some bits of wisdom I've accumulated over the years.
There were a million more I thought of after
(like "drink those 8 glasses of water 'they' recommend"
or, "find a reason to laugh every single day, no matter how hard it may seem")
but these are a good bunch to reflect on today. 


And also, my parents deserve the biggest shout out,
and I LOVE YOU, 
that there ever was on the internet ever.

Because?
Well, I really wouldn't be the woman I am today without them.
At all.

So, thanks Mom and Dad.
For everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO