Happiest Girl In The World (no, really)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Normally I frown on posting twice in one day
(hello grad school guilty conscious)

But I am SO excited,
and simply cannot bear to not share!

I have travel plans!
for my last two weeks of Europe '10!
(Europe '11 will hopefully be full too!)

So, this is what I will be doing:

4 December 2010
Vienna, Austria
- Christmas Markets
- Christmas Lights
- Other assorted awesomeness


9-12 December 2010
ROMA, ITALIA
what you probably don't know is:
Rome is my favorite place in the world
hands. down.
I lived there Summer '06
and have been dying to get back ever since.
And, thanks to the parentals,
(as part of my Christmas present,
yes, it should have been on my list yesterday)
I get to see CHRISTMAS IN ROME
or, well, pre-Christmas!

But still,
you will find me:
- eating (pizza, pasta, gelatto, etc)
- Christmas Markets
- eating (pizza, pasta, gelatto, etc)
- Vatican/St. Peters
- Colosseum
- Other historical stuff
- eating (pizza, pasta, gelatto, etc)




I am SO SO SO Excited
really, I've been dancing around my room
and smiling like an idiot for a few hours now.
EEEEE!
(thanks again mom & dad!)


(all images from Google Image Search: Google, you rock!)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! That's SO awesome! Hope you have a fantastic time, and can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I feel excited for you!!! Or maybe jealous..I can't tell!! ha!! :) That trip sounds amazing!!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you the best time that looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO