Welcome To The HodgePodge

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesdays are Hodgepodge days.
If you blog, you should do it and link up.
Seriously, it's fun.
And this week isn't as hard as last week's was.
Seriously.


1. Super Bowl?
I may try and tag along with some other Americans and find this playing somewhere in the city.
To be honest, I have no idea who is playing in it this year.
As a native New Englander if the Patriots aren't in it, I am not required to care.
But the truth is, I don't particularly care about Professional Football.
Give me a college game (particularly one that UNC is winning) any day, and I'm happy.
But really, who's in the SB this year?
And what's the big talk about the commercials this year? Pleas let me know after which ones I should find on YouTube, okay?

2. Is ignorance bliss?
Depends on what you're being ignorant of, doesn't it?

3. Which of the 7 Dwarfs are you?
Hands down,
No questions asked,
I am Sleepy.
(with a healthy mix of Happy and Doc thrown in there too, of course)

4. How do you organize seating in a car?
Depends on who's driving and who's in the car.
Usually I tend to go places with people, all of who get along,
so whoever calls shotgun gets it,
or if two of us haven't seen each other in a long time
they'll get the back, just because.
Why is this the hardest question for me this week?

5. What is beauty?
Totally in the eye of the beholder.
To me, beauty is happiness -
a smile, a laugh, a complete contentness with the world around you.
A happy person is a beautiful person.
(For what makes me happy, see my last post)

6. Appetizers or Desserts to a party?
I love baking,
so I try to bring desserts.

7. Go to appetizer?
I don't usually have a go-to.
I like to experiment and try new things.
allrecipes.com is my favorite.

8. Random Thought(s)
It snowed in Budapest last night through this morning. Granted it was only an inch or so, but still. That's it, I've had enough snow now, Mother Nature, thank you very much.

Bikram is going really well, and I'm totally loving having it in my week. Let's hope school doesn't get too hectic - because I need to make sure it stays in my week at least 2 times a week.

and, finally:
In case you've missed it
blog swap and challenge
that me, Sam, and Neely are hosting.
Entries for the swap need to be in by Friday to Sam.
Grab the button,
Blog about it,
Tweet about it,
and come back Feb 7-14 for the challenge!

5 comments:

  1. this is so cute! I have to agree on the dwarfs, I would be the same little mixture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steelers vs Packers... Not my teams this year but I can still get excited about the game. I prefer college sports too. It is snowing here again. I would like to think we are nearly thru with bad weather but since it's still January I am sure we are in for more- ugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "Happiness hit her, like a train on a track" picture! That song makes me so very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am more of a Doc myself. But I would like to be Sleepy. Or Happy? Was there a Happy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like I've got to set you straight about the Super Bowl, honey. Green Bay, which is God's Team, is playing the Steelers, whoever they are. So our duty, as Good Americans, is to yell REAL LOUD for the Green Bay Packers, correctamundo? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO