All You Need Is Love: Challenge Questions

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chaos Theory

So, the swap partners are sent out!


You are all getting ready to lavish some bloggy-love on each other!


But, wait! There's more!




Sam, Neely, and I have the questions sorted out for the upcoming


ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE BLOG CHALLENGE {Feb 7-14} !!!




We're focusing on the many facets of Love this Valentine's season.


Love can be felt and shown and understood in so many ways.


So, whether your single or taken (or somewhere in between), these questions are to get at the root of the day!



So, without further adieu, we give you the questions!




1) {Feb 7} When I need some me time I {LOVE} to...


2) {Feb 8} When I'm feeling down, to cheer myself up I {LOVE} to...


3) {Feb 9} If I could travel anywhere this snowy February, I would {LOVE} to go...


4) {Feb 10} For Valentine's Day I {LOVE} to bake/cook... {share a recipe!}


5) {Feb 11} What I {LOVE} about my friends is...


6) {Feb 12} I {LOVE} to blog because....


7) {Feb 13} I {LOVE} when I feel beautiful/sexy/pretty! This happens when I...


8) {Feb 14} Whether in love or out, on Valentine's Day I {LOVE} to...



{BONUS} SHARE YOUR SWAP - when it get's to you, please share and link up to your swap partner!




Make sure you come back each day to link up to the Blog-Hop!


We can't wait to see all your answers!


xoxox,

Courtney, Sam, Neely




PS. Grab the button!


Please post about this on your blog!


Tweet!

And remember to come back Feb 7th!


Spread the word!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO