All You Need Is Love {Day Eight}

Monday, February 14, 2011

Chaos Theory

Today is the last day of the
All You Need Is Love Challenge!

I know Sam, Neely and I are incredibly thankful to all of you who have linked up with us over the past eight days! It has been so much fun meeting new blogs & their bloggers, reading all your fun answers (and delicious recipes!), and blogging for eight days straight! I don't know about you, but I think I need a blog-vacation (a blogcation, perhaps?)!

To those of you who participated in the swap as well - please come back tomorrow (or whenever your package gets to you!) and link up to the Swap Challenge {Bonus} Day! So we can all go snoop and see what awesome things everybody got!

Day Eight
Whether in love or out, on Valentine's Day I {LOVE} to...

share a glass of wine with friends


watch cheesy romantic comedies


eat more chocolate than should be legal

enjoy a nice conversation with my parents


wear far too much red & pink & lace & prettyness


find any excuse to smile :)



Again,
THANK YOU SO MUCH
to everyone who participated.
This has been one heck of a ride!

[images (except the one of my family!) from weheartit]

6 comments:

  1. I love wearing red and pink today too! And, eating candy is on my list too! Thanks for hosting the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like some pretty amazing chocolate in the photo!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for hosting! It's been fun!! Happy Valentine's Day! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being such a great hostess! The challenge was SOOOO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chocolate looks DELICIOUS!!!

    Thanks for this challenge! I had fun & I found some great new blogs to read (including yours)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO