Back To Reality

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oh. My. Word. Hello Blog World!

It's been a while, hasn't it? I cannot believe how far off the hypothetical blogging-map I've fallen. Seriously. Grad school ends, I graduated (that will get it's own post sometime soon, I hope), I traveled to Poland and Prague (both will also get their own posts), came home to the US (with no return trip booked, yet), and then worked at camp for a full summer.

And now? It's almost fall (seriously, I had an iced Pumpkin coffee at Dunkin's today). The weather is getting cooler (though I love fall weather, truth be told). And I have a road-trip to potentially plan.

Oh, and I turn 26 on Friday!

Wait, did I just type 26?!?! What. The. Heck!?!?! How did that happen? Well, there will be my "Top 26 Things I've Learned By 26" post on Friday, hopefully. So, that's that.

How are you all? I promise to really write some updates and real posts soon. I've got all the time in the world now :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that road trip takes you anywhere near New York, I'd love to see you. It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I think somebody is 26 today =) Hope your day starts, goes, and ends wonderfully =) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO