HodgePodge & All That

Wednesday, September 7, 2011


It's been a while since I've linked up with Joyce @ From This Side Of The Pond! Seriously, it feels like AGES! So, here are my answers for this week's HodgePodge - why don't you go link up too? The questions are pretty awesome this week :)

1. What is one piece of advice you would give a 'just turning' 21 year old adult?

you don't need all the answers right now.
enjoy where you're at and where you're going,
it will all fall into place eventually
(but you WILL have to help it on its way, too)

2. One thing you're looking forward to fall.


the colors:
trees, clothing, decorations, etc


3. What sound lulls you to sleep?

the ocean.


4. Emergency kit/Disaster plan for your home?

get the people out,
get the pets out,
grab what you can that's important to you.

5. How has your/Has your blog changed since you started?

i've grown up,
it's grown up.
i've 'met' people through blogging,
which have altered posts
(ie. given me things to write about)
i moved to europe,
i blogged about it,
now i'm bored,
and blogging about it :)

6. Something you've recently learned how to do on the computer.

write a 98+ page thesis.

7. Is a picture really worth 1,000 words?

yes.
if not more.
they can bring you back to an exact moment,
remind you of specific people,
and they tell a story all on their own:
you wanted to capture that moment,
and you did.

8. Random:

things i like least about fall include:
rain, cold days, and ants invading my house.

also, i hate cover letters.

3 comments:

  1. I agreed with you on almost every count. Except for the cold days and the rain. We could really use some rain around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the colors of Fall are the best. I love being on the beach and falling asleep to the waves. We had ants trying to come in with the heat this summer. I think we finally won!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooooooooourtneyyyyyy! Welcome back! What are you doing this fall?

    Glad you played the HP today...I loved your London post. I'm behind on commenting but rest assured it made me homesick.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO