HodgePodge & Day Three

Wednesday, September 21, 2011


I love a good HodgePodge :)
With Autumn really filling the air,
these questions are the perfect compliment
to the fading days of summer.
The Fall Challenge Day 3 is answered in Question # 8,
so if you're here from that,
read on :)

1. Chili?

I LOVE CHILI.
Yep, I said it. Almost all chili.
Red beans, white beans, no beans,
spicy, not spicy,
whatever.
On top?
Sour cream and cheese,
please.


2 Favorite Fall Color?

Don't make me pick!
I REFUSE.
I'm from New England,
this question is sacrilegious!
:)

Fall isn't one color,
it's the combinations that create the magic.


3. Who did you idolize growing up?

I'm going to consider this the "Celebrity Crush" section,
and just post some pictures.
I loved the 90s!



4. When did you last do Arts & Crafts?

You do remember I worked at a summer camp, right?
I am a BEAST at Friendship bracelets.


5. What's a place that makes you really nervous?

Nursing homes.
I honestly cannot stand them.
And I really love old people.
But the smell? The look? The overall whole thing?
CREEP ME OUT.
Nervous is an understatement.

6. Horseback Riding?

YEA/YAY
Sometime soon,
when I get caught up on all those travel posts I owe you,
I will write about last weekend
when I went to the Jumper Classic.
I LOVE PONIES.
And really, really need to get on one again soon.


7. Favorite Cliche?

Everything is okay in the end:
If it's not Okay,
It's not the End.

Why?
Because it's so true.
Every Bad Thing has an end.
You ARE strong enough to wait it out.

8. Random Thought:

I'm gonna use this section to complete day 3 of:

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge

Day 3: Favorite Halloween Tradition/Memory

I used to ALWAYS,
without fail,
dress up as a ballerina kitten.
Which meant:
ballet clothes,
cat face paint and ears.

However,
if you remember,
I live in New England.
Which means that the end of October?
FREEZING COLD.
Like, there were a few times there was snow
when I was out trick or treating.
COLD COLD COLD

What are your Halloween Memories?

all images from pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Love that fall photo...you must be spoiled from the NE autumns. I like living where there are four seasons.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ballerina kitten? How precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO