Plenty To Be THANKful For {SWAP REVEAL}

Monday, November 28, 2011

Manic Mother

First of all, thank you all SO MUCH for joining us with this swap and challenge!
It was seriously an amazing two weeks - and I loved reading all your posts!

This blog swap was so SO much fun.
I was paired up with Alex from Ruffles, Ribbons, & Bows Oh My!
She's from Virginia and has the CUTEST blog,
I am so glad to have 'met' her through this swap,
I love making new blog friends,
and she's seriously amazing,
go read her blog now!

So, as for the AMAZING package she sent me?
Have a look for yourself:



Isn't it amazing?
The sweetest card ever!
A travel coffee mug, coffee, reese's minis,
three mini notebooks, a 'C' ornament,
and some BEAUTIFUL earrings.
This girl spoiled me.

Alex?
Seriously - THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I hope you enjoyed your package as much as I'm enjoying mine!

2 comments:

  1. You so lucked out! Great items - love the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it and thank goodness it got there on time ;) I loved being your buddy-hopefully we get to do it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO