Wednesday HodgePodge: First of Feb

Wednesday, February 1, 2012


1. Taxes: Do your own, or send them out?

I honestly don't make enough money at this stage of my life,
nor do I have anything really 'complicated' going on,
to merit having anyone else do them.
It's just me and the computer in a constant fight over stupid forms.

2. Has Love or Pain changed you more?

I think Love.

My parents, my friends, my colleagues (for the most part) have helped me to see who I am and who I want to be. Their love has taught me a great deal. Though, that being said, Pain has had a huge hand in changing my life as well. It's lead me on a path designated to take me towards more love, and less pain. So, I guess, really, they go hand in hand my quest towards personal change (both desired and not desired).

3. Opinions on Tangerine Tango as the color of the year?

I like it!
Seriously,
what a HAPPY color for this year!

4. Are you a collector?

Books.
Seriously.
I have SO many.

5. What healthy dishes do you like to prepare?

I love to grill things in light marinades ore sauces.
I don't know. I stay away from pre-processed things when I cook.
I like to go natural with them to the best I can.

6. Car trouble?

My battery died kinda recently?

7. Have you been more or less demanding of yourself lately?

More.
WAY more.
Which has been good,
because I like the challenge,
but bad,
because sometimes the standards I set are unattainable.
And bad also cause I tend to isolate myself from people
during these kind of times.
Oops.

8. Random Thought:

There were times when I thought I could not last for long
But now I think I'm able to carry on
It's been a long, been a long time coming
But I know a change is gonna come, oh yes it will


3 comments:

  1. Books are an excellent thing to collect. Just sayin' : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books are a great thing to collect!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you on eating healthy! May take more time now, but gives us more time on the other end of our lives!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO