Yay! I'm Hodgepodging again!
1. How will you spend the night before Christmas?
I'll go to a Christmas eve service
and then watch movies and wait for Santa!
2. What is one thing you are not?
I know how to keep Christmas well in my heart.
I like it - preferably chocolate or chocolate with peanut butter,
I can go fancy with flavors sometimes,
but I am traditional mostly when it comes to fudge.
But, really? I can take it or leave it, in the end.
4. Was it a crafty December?
Not at all.
No craft fairs,
no home made gifts.
I've cooked a lot though,
does that count?
5. Favorite part of a holiday gathering?
Laughing with friends,
holiday parties are for smiles
as far as I'm concerned.
6. What is going to be different in 2013?
I want to be in Grad School by the end of it!
And have some sort of real schedule for myself,
things to get done,
time scheduled in for me to do things I want/need to do.
7. Favorite quote/scripture/song lyric/etc relating to Peace.
I have said these things to you,
that in me you may have peace.
In the world you will have tribulation.
But take heart; I have overcome the world.
8. Random Thought
CHRISTMAS IS IN LESS THAN A WEEK!
As a second thought, I'm going to link up (Again!) to show off my favorite Pins of the week!