Christmas Time Is Here (In Case You Weren't Aware)

Monday, December 10, 2012

I am SO excited for Christmas.



I love the details, the spirit, the decorations. I love seeing houses that are all decked out with the Christmas finest. Christmas trees in windows, deer and santa's sleighs on the lawns, and the lights.  

Christmas lights are my favorite thing ever. Lighting up the dark night of winter with the sparkling and twinkling. It makes the dreary days of the early setting of the sun so much more alive. 

And once things around here start to look a little more polished and Christmasy, I will be sharing some of the fun and festive details from around here. Things are starting to look beautiful! 

Until then, I just wanted to share some Christmas beauty and fun with you.





Source: google.com via Courtney on Pinterest


What's your favorite part of Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO