Quoteasaurus (and a PhD rant)

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Source: tumblr.com via Katie on Pinterest



This journey of applying to doctorate programs is exhausting.
I'm nervous and stressed all the time,
it's super expensive
(whaaaaatttttt.... Harvard costs $105 just to apply....
what was I thinking?!),
and most days I just feel like I'm fighting to keep my head above water.

Can I do this?
Can I get in?

And what happens if I get in?
Can I keep up with the work?
Can I be a HARVRD grad student?
(or a Princeton, or Columbia, or wherever Grad Student?!)

Am I intelligent enough?
I think so,
but let's hope they think so too.

Cross your fingers, people.
This is going to be quite the bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO