Check Me Out

Friday, February 28, 2014

Just popping in today to mention that this little blog of mine is being featured over at The Paper Sea for Nikki's Book Blogger Spotlight

If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you really ought to! She writes awesome reviews of a lot of YA novels and has some excellent (and thought provoking!) discussions every week. So, head on over there and say hello. Or, at least, read about what I have to say about this ol' blog of mine.

And for those of you who have made your way over here from over there? Hello! And welcome! Enjoy your stay and I hope to see more of you round these parts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO