What A Week & Syncroblog?

Friday, April 1, 2011

"It's about a girl who is on the cusp of becoming someone.. A girl who may not know what she wants right now, and she may not know who she is right now, but who deserves the chance to find out."
[Jodi Pocoult, My Sister's Keeper]


This past week has been SO busy.
But in an incredibly awesome way.

My dad was here!
We hung out,
ate some good food,
saw some of Budapest,
went to Vienna,
and just enjoyed ourselves!

I am SO thankful he was able to come visit me.
It's sad though - the next time I see him (and my mom)
will be for my Graduation!
After that, no more Budapest!
Crazy!
Where have these two years gone?!

Also,
would anyone be interested in a being in a
syncroblog?

I think it could be a LOT of fun,
give me a reason to
take a break from my thesis
and actually blog on some fun things :)

Leave me a comment,
or send me an email
if you want to join!

1 comment:

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO