Plenty To Be THANKful For {Day 5: The 21st Century}

Friday, November 18, 2011

Manic Mother

I'm a little late in posting today, cause I slept past noon. Opps :)

But today is the last day of the first week of the challenge! So, thanks for playing along so far!

Today's topic is: I'm THANKful I Live in the 21st Century!

My reasons include:

- i love my car
- i love my phone
- i love indoor plumbing
- i love electricity
and most of all, i love...
- being able to make decisions about my life
(as a woman, this is awesome to me.
I can't imagine living any centuries ago,
being bartered for family status,
with my only major purpose being producing an heir)

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO