You Better Watch Out...

Thursday, December 22, 2011


Christmas is almost here! I can hardly stand it!

It's honestly my favorite holiday of the year.
I love everything about it:
- lights
- goodwill towards all
- christmas music (yes, still, even now!)
- decorating the tree(s)
- shopping (i'm a masochist, i know)
- everything

I mean, I have been a little late in the shopping (I work too much, I can't help it!) but it's all almost done - for at least the people I will see on/at Christmas proper. There is still shopping to be done for those I will see after. And (oops!) I still have some cards to send out! (Bad Courtney! Bad!)

If only I could get rid of this blasted cold that has been lingering for about a week now. That would totally make this Christmas a better one for me!

How about all of you? How has the season been treating you?

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have some cards to send out too, it's okay its the holiday's people understand!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO