I know I say this every single time I link up to the HodgePodge with Joyce, but, I really should do this more often! I Love these questions :)
1. A new Miss America was crowned. Did you watch? What would your talent be?
I did not watch, it's not really my cup of tea, if you will.
But, if I were to be a contestant my talent would have to be the aerial acrobatics I loved: either on the silks or the trapeze. What Miss America has done that?
2. Do you have houseplants? Real or fake?
Real, but not that many.
Not that I can't take care of them,
I actually don't know why I didn't have that many.
3. What type of student were you in school?
An obnoxious one that knew all the answers
and wanted to ask the teacher a million questions.
Seriously, I was (am?) Hermione Granger.
4. What Chinese food is your go-to?
5. How do you define a miracle?
When the odds are seriously not in something's favor,
and it happens anyways.
6. What is your favorite Disney song?
You want me to pick just one?
7. I should have ____ yesterday!
gone to bed earlier
8. Random Thought
I have an addiction: buying books.
The newest sub-genere of this is cooking magazines.
I am a sucker for them, especially if:
- they're specifically for crockpots
- they're themed for a holiday
- they're hearty and healthy
It's kinda becoming a problem.