Friday Fancies: Jungle Fever

Friday, November 4, 2011

Have you entered my, Sam, Kristine, Meghan and Caroline's Plenty To Be THANKful For Blog Swap? You have until November 8th to sign up and get paired with another blogger to send each other presents! Then make sure to check back on November 9th for the Challenge prompts! We are all SERIOUSLY excited about this, so sign up quick!

Can you all spread the word? Blog about it? Send out a tweet? ( @cakrolik, @ccmithwick @acarefuldaughtr & @CompilationTape are hosting a Blog Swap&Challenge, have YOU entered yet? )

Thanks ALL!
---

So, that post I just posted?
About Friday Fancies?
About Lilly Pulitzer?

Let me remind you...

Well, here's exactly what I'd get if I could.
(PS. OMG - have you seen the collection?
I mean, really?
Cause I WANT ALL OF IT!)

(click to enlarge)

As you can see,
though the contest said we only needed 2 Lilly pieces,
I couldn't help but make the whole outfit out of it.
I mean, how precious is all of that?
I like it cause it really hase that 'jungle' feel to it -
with the print of the dress (1) & the elephant(3) for luck.
I had to add a little sea in too, with the coral necklace (4),
becuase, well, I LOVE the ocean,
and can't stand to be too far away!
And those shoes (2)!!!
Those need to be mine, now, thank you.


Leave me a comment with a link to your Friday Fancies!
I want to drool at all your combinations too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for your comments! I'm only happy when I have comments. Really. You are contributing to my future happiness right now! XOXO